Royal Caribbean Cruises have launched a new video showcasing their brand new cruise holiday features on Splendour of the Seas including;
- New Dining Venues- Chops Grille, Izumi, the Boardwalk Dog House, Chef's Table and the Park Cafe
- Royal Babies and Tots Nursery
- A Diamond Lounge for Crown and Anchor Loyalty guests.
- A Concierge Lounge for suite guests
- 124 new balcony staterooms and all staterooms now include a flat screen television, new bathrooms & and from February every staterooms will feature iPads.
- Other features added - ship-wide WiFi, a digital way-finding system, electronic mustering and an outdoor cinema screen.
- The Centrum has been transformed into a chic and sophistacted venue, which will feature a range of new daytime activities, nightly entertainment and aerial performers.
Has the $35 million makeover paid off? Are you tempted to take a cruise holiday on Splendour of the Seas?