Cruise holiday makers who love the personalised services of a professional concierge are likely to relish the new, modern luxury amenities Celebrity Cruises has added to its plush "ConciergeClass" accommodation.
Guests booked in Celebrity's ConciergeClass staterooms still will be treated to the full slate of services and amenities associated with the category since it was introduced including;
- A bottle of chilled Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine with a commemorative label featuring exclusive artwork from the ArtCenter/South Florida artists upon arrival
- Fresh fruits and flowers
- Daily delivery of afternoon savories
- Pillow menu and the Celebrity eXhaleTM bedding program, with premium mattresses
- 100% Egyptian cotton linens and plush duvets and pillows
- Personalised stationery
- Oversized tote bag
- Special room service breakfast menu
- Frette bathrobes
- Plush bath rugs
- Two hair dryers
- Hansgrohe massaging showerhead
- Use of in-stateroom golf umbrellas and binoculars
- Custom-blended bath amenities including fine shampoos, body lotions and soaps
- A veranda table large enough for dining al fresco, with cushioned chairs
- Services including priority luggage delivery, dining time, shoe shine service, and priority embarkation and debarkation privileges.
"Expanding our already broad array of ConciergeClass amenities is yet another illustration of our recognition of how rare and important vacation time is for our guests, and our continuous focus on finding the best ways for them to maximize that time," said Celebrity's Senior VP of Hotel Operations Lisa Lutoff-Perlo. "Just as a professional, personal concierge is devoted to ensuring his or her clients' specific, individual preferences are met, so is our ConciergeClass category of accommodations."
ConciergeClass staterooms are offered on every ship in the Celebrity fleet, with the exception of Celebrity Xpedition, the line's luxurious megayacht sailing year-round in the Galapagos Islands.
Have you ever been a Concierge Class passenger? Would you pay for these extra luxuries?